Our AGM scheduled this year for September 19, 2019. It will be held in the basement of the Visitor Information Center at 7:00pm, followed by a regular board meeting.
Anyone interested in standing for election should ideally come to the meeting but failing that please email our President Steve Tory at tumblersteven (at) gmail.com
Tumbler Ridge Global Geopark Society
Meeting of the Members
September 19, 2019
TRGGS acknowledges the Indigenous communities surrounding Tumbler Ridge. The land we gather on today is the traditional territory of the Dunne-za, Saulteaux, Tse’khene, Cree and Metis peoples, McLeod Lake Indian Band, Saulteaux First Nations and West Moberly First Nations, the Kelly Lake Cree First Nations, Kelly Lake First Nations and Kelly Lake Metis Settlement Society within Treaty 8 Territory.
- Roll Call and Meeting proceedings brief.
- Adoption of an agenda and rules of order.
- Reading and approval of the Minutes from previous annual general meeting.
- President’s Report.
- Report and Financial Statements.
- Appointment of Auditors.
- Executive Director Report.
- Reports of the Standing Committees of the Board of Directors.
- Members’ proposals submitted in accordance with the Act.
- Unfinished Business.
- Bylaw Amendments.
- New Business.
- Up to Five Directors